Green Jobs Network provides services in two main areas:
1. Online Services
Green Jobs Network utilizes the internet to deliver a range of services to job seekers, employers, entrepreneurs, career professionals, and other members of the green job community, including:
- Green Jobs and Career Network Group - This group is available on the professional networking site LinkedIn. It currently has more than 80,000 members from around the world who have a diverse range of interests and occupations pertaining to social or environmental responsibility. This group provides members with benefits including the ability to view and post jobs and participate in discussions with fellow group members.
- Greenjobsearch.org - This popular job board is designed to make it easy for employers and job seekers to connect on available opportunities.
- Green Internships - This is a job board focusing on green internships -- posting are free!
- International job boards - Available for Africa, Australia, Canada, UK, and India.
- Green Job Engine - This is a green job board with advanced features including the ability to access jobs from LinkedIn.
- Solar Job Search - Released in 2014, this new job board focuses on solar jobs.
- Green Collar Blog - This blog focuses on providing green career resources and information on the green jobs sector. It includes quick access to practical resources such as green job boards and tips for job seekers, such as the recent three-part series on Finding a Green Job. It also includes information on the growing green job sector, including a collection of research and reports.
2. Career Programs
Green Jobs Network organizes events and partners with organizations to provide job seekers with access to information, inspiration, and jobs. These events have included:
Copyright 2008 - 2014